1. Personal data protection
In virtue of this document, users are hereby informed that, in accordance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the Regulation), and in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, the Company and its website www.darial.com, they may decide expressly, freely and voluntarily, if they so wish, provide the personal data requested from them on the website for the provision of its services.
They are also informed that the purpose of the processing of the data the users provide us is exclusively to process any request or query they make via this website and, wherever applicable, if the users so consent, to send them information on the products and activities of the Company that may be of interest to them, on the understanding that the sending of their data expressly authorises the processing of their data for the aforementioned purposes. The provided consent, which constitutes the legal basis which legitimises the processing of the data, may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided prior to its withdrawal.
Except where specifically stated otherwise, it shall be deemed necessary to complete all the data required on the data form. In cases where not all the data deemed necessary are provided, the Company may, depending on the case, not process the specific request being made. The data provided shall be stored until the moment the users decide to withdraw their consent to the processing.
Users must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information, and shall be liable for any damages that may arise from the defective completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date information.
Minors may not use the services of www.darial.com without the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians. If you are a minor and have accessed this website without the authorisation of your parents, you should not continue browsing.
The Company has adopted the security levels of data protection required in the current data protection legislation, installing the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and other potential risks.
Similarly, the Company undertakes to comply with its security obligation regarding personal data and its duty to store them and to adopt all the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, at all times taking into account the current state of the technology.
Users or persons who represent them may at any time exercise the right to access, rectification, erasure and, wherever applicable, objection, in accordance with the provisions established in the Regulation, by sending a written notification to the Company, to the postal address C/ Ausias March, 37 bajos, 08010 Barcelona, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org in which the identity of the user is identified.
In cases where the Company renders any type of special service which determines specific provisions other than the present ones, with regard to data protection, the application of the specific rules indicated for that service shall take precedence over the present ones, in the event of inconsistency.
Users have the right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) if they consider that their data protection rights have been violated.
The Company has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, relative to the protection of natural persons (GDPR), and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
2. Owner and data controller
Name: DARIAL SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter: the Company)
Taxpayer Id. No: B66658741
Address: Ausias March, 37 bajos 08010 – Barcelona.
Email Address: email@example.com
3. Principles of the processing of personal data
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles, which fulfil the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes, which we will inform you of in advance.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data which are necessary in relation to the purpose for which we require them.
- Principle of limited storage period: the data will be stored for no longer than what is necessary for the purpose of the processing; in accordance with said purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period; in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete registers that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a manner which guarantees the appropriate security of the personal data and guarantees confidentiality. We will take the necessary steps to prevent the unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
4. Data collection and user rights
Los datos personales que tratamos proceden de:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Public registers
All persons have the right to obtain confirmation whether the Company processes personal data which concerns them, or not. Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data relative to the data subject
- Request their rectification or erasure
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Object to the processing
- Request data portability
Data subjects will be able to access their personal data, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, wherever applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only store them to exercise or defence legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects will be able to object to the processing of their data. The Company will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims. Data subjects have the right to receive the personal data that concern them, and in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising the right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Data subjects will also have the right to an effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of the personal data that concerns them breaches the regulation.
5. Finalidad del tratamiento de datos personales
When users log on to this website, for example, to send an e-mail to the Company, subscribe or make a purchase, they are providing information of a personal nature. This information may include personal data such as their IP address, name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other information. By providing this information, users are giving their consent for their data to be compiled, used, managed and stored by the Company.
In the Company there are various systems of personal data capture, which provide us with, and which shall be used for the following purpose:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, E-mail, Subject and Message to respond to the requests of users of the website. For example, we may use this data to reply to your request and to respond to questions, queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have relative to the information contained on the website, the services provided via the website, the processing of your personal data, matters related to the legal texts contained on the website, in addition to any other queries you may have and which are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: E-mail, Name, Surname(s), Address, Town/City, Province, Postcode, Mobile number, Birthday, How you found out about us and other information, which will be indicated on the form, in order to manage the list of subscriptions, send bulletins, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are various forms to activate the subscription.
There are other purposes for which we may process your personal data:
- To guarantee the fulfilment of the conditions of use and the applicable legislation. This may include the use of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Non-identifying data are also collected, which are obtained through certain cookies which are downloaded on to the computer of the user when user browse this website, in accordance with the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. The processing of the data which is carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official webpages of the Company. The Company will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, providing information on activities, products or services of the Company, in addition to any other purpose permitted by the social networks. We will not use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions established in the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, the Company will be the data controller of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
The Company does not sell, hire or assign personal data that identifies the user. However, in certain cases it may enter into collaboration with other professionals. In such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out applying the strictest security standards.
The function of remarketing allows us to reach out to people who have previously visited the website of the Company and associate a certain audience to a specific message. Remarketing is a way of getting users who have visited our website to do so again.
As a user of the website of the Company, we inform you that we are compiling information for this remarketing function at www.darial.com
The information we compile via this function is collected by the cookies of Facebook and/or Google. You can learn about the data these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service.
If you do not want your information to be compiled by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies via Google Ad Settings. You can also disable the use of the cookies of a third-party supplier via the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
This type of services make it possible to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the webpages of this website. The interactions and the information obtained by this website will at all times be subject to the user's privacy settings on each social network. In cases where a service which allows interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that it will collect web traffic data relative to the websites on which they are installed, even though users do not use the service.
7. Facebook ads and Google Adwords
In the Company we use Facebook ads (Facebook advertising platform) and Google Adwords (Google advertising platform), which allow us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an advertisement, it can be segmented by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they purchase over the Internet and via other channels
8. Lawfulness of the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, and under no circumstances will the withdrawal of said consent affect the execution of the subscription contract.
The category of data that are processed are identifying data. Categories of data requiring special protection are not processed.
9. Data storage periods
The personal data provided will be stored:
10. Data communication
Several tools we use to manage your data are outsourced to third parties. In order to provide services strictly necessary to carry out its activity, the Company shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company from Delaware whose company headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer, to help LeitmotivMedia.com analyse the use that users make of the website. The information which the cookie generates concerning your use of tutiendamikonos.com (including your IP address) will be directly transferred and archived by Google in its servers in the United States.
E-mail marketing: XXXXXXXXXXX, with registered address in xxxxxxxxxxxx. More information at: https://xxxxxxxxxxx/ Xxxxxxxxxxxxx processes the data for the purpose of providing the Company e-mail marketing services
When browsing the www.darial.com website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, (approximate) geographical location, through the use of our application and a register of how the services and sites are used, and other data which cannot be used to identify the user. The non-identifying data also include those related to your browsing habits via third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytical services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the website, track the movements of users around the website and to compile demographic information on our user base as a whole.
12. Data secrecy and security
The Company undertakes to use and process the data, including the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them according to their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adopt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions established in the current data protection legislation.
The Company cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and consequently the violation of data through fraudulent access to the same by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, the Company guarantees that any person who is authorised by the Company to process the data of clients (including its personnel, collaborators and providers) will be subject to the appropriate confidentiality obligation (either a contractual or legal obligation).
Whenever a security incident presents itself, the Company must provide timely information related to the security incident as soon as it becomes aware of it or whenever the user requests this.
13. Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you have sole responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the data you sent, releasing the Company of any liability in this regard.
In all cases, users guarantee and shall be liable for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form and shall be liable for any damages that may arise owing to defective, inaccurate or false completion of the same.
14. Acceptance and consent
The consent provided, both for the processing and for the assignment of the data of the data subjects, may be withdrawn at any moment by notifying the Company in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances will said withdrawal be retroactive in nature.
The Company reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, or to industry practices. In such cases, the Company will announce the changes made on this page before they are implemented.
17. Commercial Emails
In accordance with the LSSICE (Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce), the Company will not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore will not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, on each website form, the user has the option to provide express consent to receive the bulletin, irrespective of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the Company undertakes not to send commercial e-mails without duly identifying them.
18. Intellectual property and responsibility over content
The webpage consists of the texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and software contained in the same, whether subject to intellectual property rights or otherwise.
It is forbidden to make any use of any of the content of the webpage, in virtue of which a third party may benefit, directly or indirectly, for profit or otherwise, from each and every item of content, forms, indices and other formal expressions that form part of the webpages, or from the effort made by the Company for its functioning, specifically concerning the texts, designs and source code, without the express authorisation of its owners. Any breach of the provisions in this point will be considered a violation of the legitimate rights of Intellectual Property of the Company over the webpages and all the content of the same and may be pursued by the legitimate owners.
The Company of the website is not responsible for the content of sites directed via links located on the same, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE.